Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
- You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 28 days for a refund less the cost to us of shipping the goods to you initially and less the cost of the collection if required to be arranged by McSport.
- Please note if you are returning items they must be in re-saleable condition - this means in original packaging, otherwise a full refund cannot be made.
- Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 5-7 days after your goods have been returned to our premises.
- You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- Once out of the 28 day return policy we can not accept the return.
If you wish to return an item you must include the Returns Form Available Here >>
Change or Cancel Orders:
Please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01 2930005 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please be ready to quote your order number. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
Returning Faulty Goods
If your parcel arrives damaged please either do not accept it or report it immediately. In the unlikely scenario that a parcel arrives damaged you must report this to us within 24 hours by phone or email so we can collect and resend.